TERMS OF SERVICE
We invite you to read this information carefully, as this is the basis of your relationship with MailFlow. By creating a user account and purchasing the user license, you agree to these contractual provisions.
Creating an account and purchasing a user license is the beginning of the business relationship established between you and MailFlow, which will last until your license expires and/or until you delete your user account. MailFlow reserves the right to verify the validity of the license at any time, using its own procedures, without affecting your activity in any way.
MailFlow is an online email marketing application used to distribute emails for advertising purposes. MailFlow does host the application on its servers but does not sell e-mail databases, and does not create such databases.
By creating an account, you assume responsibility for the following statements:
• You are a person who has reached the age of legal majority in the jurisdiction of which you are a citizen;
• You consent to these rules of usage;
• The data that you have provided is real and complete;
The use of the MailFlow services implies that the above statements apply to you in full and you warrant that you will not use the application in any way that would violate applicable laws and/or other applicable regulations.
Please keep the user data that you have used when creating your account in a secure place. MailFlow will not disclose it to any third party, in any form. Should you suspect suspicious activity or unauthorised access to your account, please notify us immediately.
All copyright related to the creation of the application is and shall remain the property of MailFlow. The violation of these rights may result in criminal and monetary penalties against you.
By agreeing with these regulations, you assume and warrant that:
• That you will not send spam, as defined here: https://www.spamhaus.org/consumer/definition/
• That you will not use e-mail lists or e-mail databases that were purchased, rented or otherwise obtained from third parties;
• You assume full responsibility for the content of the sent emails and the right to use the recipients e-mail addresses.
We are not liable in any way for the unlawful use of the application or for the content of the transmissions in ways that violate European laws or laws in force in other territories concerning personal data processing.
The users are entirely liable for the ways in which the application is used; MailFlow, as its developers, will not be liable for such uses.